- What is your character name in New World: Tigue
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Frislandia
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: After November update faction cooldown still reads the same as prior to release. I faction changed on week 2 of release. I assumed my timer would revert to 13 days until faction change (assuming original cooldown of 120d - 73d remaining =47d since my faction change…using the new value of 60d - 47d since faction change = 13d until this should be available to me again)
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Possible bug?
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unable to take advantage of faction cooldown changes. Provides ‘newer’ players with the ability to switch factions sooner/quicker than those who started at release.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: see below.
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Locate other individuals who faction changed prior to release of November update, check their timers.
I’ve already brought this up in a ticket, and we’re still awaiting answers from the tech of what will happen. I’ll be following here to get a confirmation from a dev or w/e to clear it up.
Yeah, it’s kind of … odd? Seeing a 93 day cooldown remaining when it’s been adjusted to every 60 days :D!
even talk to support team about this and been told to “wait for the cooldown”
Same issue here, would be nice if they’d address it some way.
It’s not supposed to be in this way AGS !
Same here, changed faction just day before 1,1 update and my CD for next change is more than 110 days.
Pretty sure they’re aware of this, but I’d love an update too on this.
friend of mine did a live support chat about this issue as well (we swapped faction at the same time, and he wanted to hear out support on the issue before we all went and created a ticket about it)
this was the outcome of his live-chat:
Carlos Andres [22:08:52] : I understand, but we are not able to change the faction cooldowns
Carlos Andres [22:09:13] : And since you transferred before the new patch, the changes will not affect your current cooldown
Carlos Andres [22:09:26] : They will not be overwritten
Carlos Andres has left the conversation.
So yeah… depending on who you talk to, then…
I have the same issue. Sent a ticket about it, and no response.
When speaking on live chat, support in a way told me they can’t do anything about it.
Hopefully it will be fixed in the next patch (hint hint devs, please fix it)
Same issue, just contacted support and she told me to keep an eye out on this topic and amazon is aware of the problem.
So here i am.
Still same issue with me, about 80 days left… I tried live chat support and they said it will be fixed in the next updates within the next two weeks. And that was last week… SO I’M REALLY HOPING that he wasn’t just trying to make up random stuff to make me worry less because honestly… I’d worry so much more if they’re not even telling the truth anymore… Might try live chat support again to have something to compare it with…
Well heck, I already bought a new copy of the game and rerolled just to be able to continue playing with my group of friends and It would have been nice to know this a few weeks ago.
new update but no fix by the looks of it
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.