Faction change counter still above 60d

• What is your character name in New World: Loosi

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Muspelheim

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Faction change counter didn’t go down by 60d with patch 1.1

• Is this a bug or an exploit: bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: well I’ve to wait longer than ppl who would change their faction now

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I heard many or even all have the same situation

Dear team,

sadly I didn’t find anything regarding this topic in the patch review about the current issues. Also I didn’t see any reply on the other forum posts created by others about this situation. (further below the URLs)
Maybe it is intended, that whoever resetted before 1.1, will never get the -60days?
Because now it is in my opinion urgent to receive a feedback on this as the first ppl could change the faction again as the game is older than 60d now. :slight_smile:
Please I would love to see feedback from regarding this matter!

Other forum posts that I found directly after patch 1.1:

Cheers Loosi

1 Like

After making a support ticket the response I got basically said we have to wait for the cooldown and suck it up. We are not getting credited for already being on the cooldown.

It feels like another support ticket that I created before 1.1,
“Oh you changed faction? Well you sadly need to make a new character or you are waiting for the 120d”
As if I would create a new char to be in another faction and farm the jobs up again and the HWM, clearly no thank you. :slight_smile:

Well thank you for your reply, maybe we get another respond from the forum admins … would be surprising on one side, to wait for the full duration, on the other hand …

Cheers

Yo, I found this:

Faction change is mentioned there and as far as I understand it … we will get the -60d too :wink:
Mentioned as “Bug” :slight_smile:

Cheers

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.