Faction Orb Cooldown NOT 3 Days

• What is your character name in New World: showusxx
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Delos
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: After the February Patch, Mutated Dungeon Orbs purchased via the faction vendor were meant to have a 3 day cooldown instead of 7. The cooldown is still showing at 7 post-patch.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unable to purchase orbs as frequently as promised.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Go to faction vendor > purchase orb > see cooldown is 7 days, not 3.
7 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Same.

Character: Rowan Sylaar
Server: Ohonoo

Same problem - it was confirmed to be working as intended on the PTR, and yet, you guys screw up going live? What was the point of the PTR if its going to be different when it goes live any ways? get your act together Amazon.

1 Like

Hey Showus, looks like the dev team is aware of this issue and working on solving it. Thanks for taking the time to fill out a bug report tho! Have a great day!

agreed etc i bought 50 orbs and they didnt have a cooldown can i get a refund of 100 orbs please!!!

• What is your character name in New World: Divi4
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Delos
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: The cooldown is still showing at 7 days post-patch.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unable to purchase orbs as frequently - I intentionally didnt buy an orb the day prior as I knew the timer would kick in, so I waited and bam, for nothing.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Same as everyone has described above

Don’t forget compensation and also don’t forget you totally screwed up the rotation of expeditions (an exrtra week of dynasty, great we all wanted that oh so much), so perhaps you could explain why there even is a rotation and we cant just decide which mutated WE want to run?

Also, could you explain how a QoL change such as this is stuck in the pipeline for weeks and then when you finally release it isn’t even included in the release branch? Could you further explain why when you found out this was the case you didnt reset everyones timers or send everyone 5 orbs? What is wrong with ou people you think we are here to be your QA and Alpha test team? How unprofessional and sad.

2 Likes

Its incredible the capacity of this team to completely bug things every patch release.

Have you guys ever heard of unit testing, integration testing? It is unbelivable.

1 Like

Same.

Character: Gusot
Server: Abaton

I’m pretty sure they lied here, its kind of obvious that the story was not incorporated into the branch, they probably never even assigned it or worked on it. I mean come on, let’s not act like there aren’t hundreds if not thousands of software devs that play this game. To change a timer or two from 7 days to 3 would take about 2 minutes, period, end of story.

Any 14yo with a disassembler or CE could change this timer cooldown. At least visually xD

The real bug to report here is: Tuning Orb

Bump, just bought another mutation orb because I have zero faith amazon actually cares to deliver what they said they would deliver.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.