Faction Seals changing minimum level requirement

• What is your character name in New World: Malvolent

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Delos

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: When using the Covenant (Faction) Seals to change the armour type from Dex > Stre > Int + Constitution, the armor value has for some reason increased its base level by 6 levels in order to equip it. The item level has remained the same, so why is the item unable to be equipped?

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It means I cannot use the armour at its intended level, as well as having spent a considerable amount of resources to attain the piece of equipment

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes, it’s just annoying, however

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

I’m level 110 armoursmith, i applied the Brigand Seal to the piece of equipment and its its minimum level increased automatically.

• When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone)

Just now.

Hey there @Burnzey! Thank you for reporting this issue. We appreciate the additional photo for reference. I have sent this report to the team to review!