Faction swapping bug

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: DumbAndToxic
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ohonoo US east
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: according to “Into the Void” patch notes the time to swap factions was lowered from 120 to 60 days. It seems that those of us that had already swapped factions were missed in the time decrease. I swapped from Syndicate to Marauders about a month ago prior to transferring servers. Even after the patch it’s still says I have 77 days remaining before I’m able to swap factions again
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: me specifically not that much as I don’t want to swap factions but this could be a big issue for a lot of players especially with merges coming soon
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I swapped factions near launch, since then I have moved servers and a a patch was released saying to swap was cut in half. My time to swap was not cut in half as I still need to wait 77 days which is more than the entire length of what the cool down is meant to be
1 Like

Bump

Bump again

@Luxendra @Kay @TrevzorFTW

They already said they are working to fix this in these forums.

It is not listed in the known issues list

@rayman can you forward this up

@FancyFenrir

@Luxendra been trying to draw attention to this for a few days now. Don’t see it listed as a known issue anywhere

It’s here! [Bug Megathread] November Monthly Release (1.1)

yes it is a bug, my timer hasnt gone down either

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.