Faction tokens cap bug (25k, should be 50k)

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Coreclown

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Muspelheim EU

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: My faction tokens are capped at 25k instead of 50k at max rank

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I can’t buy certain gear since they cost more than I’m currently (bug) able to have tokens, for example heavy chest armor.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, before it is fixed externally, it seems to not affect everyone.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: If I visit a vendor it is bugged, no matter if I log out, restart etc. Theres has been talk in the chat that it has affected other players too, but not everyone. It happens after you finish your last faction rank up quest. I only noticed the cap as of today.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that and welcome to the club. Hopefully it will get addressed at some point

1 Like

Dotman at EU - Emathia also limited to 25k. Makes it hard to buy 50k token hatchet.

1 Like

This can be marked as resolved, it was fixed in a patch this week. Thank you devs!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.