Failure persist character bug

can someone help me i went through one of the teleports and somehow my player died and im in a loop of dieing and its keep going to failure charactor error
My charactor name is Y3llow and im on ap southeast server delos

ive put so much hours into this game i dont really want to start again

Hello and welcome to the forums @joshua_9000,

I am sorry to hear you seem to be having issues re-spawning.

Please try the following steps in order to troubleshoot this:

1. Please verify the integrity of game with the Steam integrity check
    How To run a Steam Integrity Check
  2. Try a different re-spawn point when given the option to re-spawn.
  3. Your character may get teleported by being added into multiple war events in other locations, therefore when the character is needed for war it is “pulled away”.
  4. Create a character in a different world, start the game with that other character, and then come back to your original character.

If the issue persists after this, the scenario will require our tech team to look into your logs and follow up directly with other possibly sensitive account information that is better not posted on the forums so it would be best if you could please create a web ticket by going to Contact Us | Amazon Games.

I hope this helps and if not, do not hesitate reaching out to live support.

See you in Aeternum! :wolf:

thanks where do i find the logs and the information for u to help

Hello @joshua_9000,

Thank you for following up on this topic. Here are the steps to retrieve the logs you will need to send for your ticket:

• Navigate to Users\your username\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\LogBackups AppData
  • This folder can be a “hidden folder” so please make sure you un-hide it by following this steps:
  • Open File Explorer from the taskbar.
  • Select View > Options > Change folder and search options.
  • Select the View tab and, in Advanced settings, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives and OK.

Please note these are not to be posted here but in the contact link provided above.

Best of lucks! :wolf:

ive got the logs and stuff but cant put it in the web ticket and send it to u i tried to copy and paste but not working

Hello @joshua_9000,

You can send in the ticket without the logs and will get a reply from an agent once received. You can reply to that Email and attach the logs then.

Good luck! :wolf:

ok thanks

1 Like

i sent them an email and they got back to me i sent the logs through one drive link files were to big for email

1 Like

have u heard anyhting about my game being fixed with the character persist failure error, just really love the game and wont to u play my character

want i mean

Hello @joshua_9000.

Thank you for following up. At this point, please continue follow up via the Emails you receive as part of your direct contact with support as we cannot see the details on the back end from here.

Best of lucks! :wolf:

all goods thanks

1 Like

Hi @joshua_9000, i had a similar issue, and i managed to fix it myself…
Take a loot at this, hopefully it helps you out.

1 Like

thank you so much ill give u it ago and hopefully it works

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.