Falling through rocks Exploit/Glitch During PvP

• What is your character name in New World: ArsheeTVx
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: US-EAST/Ys
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I was running from the enemy horde and ran around Monarch’s Bluff’s Fort and found Turkey Leg Hollow and a rock jumping behavior to escape from my enemies and glitched through. I have my vod and I would like to share it here so I can clear the misconception that I am being reported as a exploiter. Usually I don’t report bugs because I don’t have any dev contacts or have a clue where to submit them. But thankfully thanks to RuinTV’s mod they shared this link. I hope this helps find this problem.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: I don’t know if its a bug or an exploit if you can randomly glitch through walls.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Yes I feel through a rock and caused the enemy team to not kill me.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes I did an unstuck near the walls of the rock and it popped me right out.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Just run up the rock im assuming. But if you wish for me to show you live on stream I don’t mind to see if I can recreate it with my entire company/alliance.

Thank you and hope this vod helps:

This is exactly what i’m experiencing and unstuck for me did not work. I really don’t want to start again.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.