Family share not working at all

So my brother have been using family share and for some reason he can no longer play the game i have read on the formus that those are some anti cheating measures. However we have never done such a thing we would like you to enable us to family share since when i bought the game those were one of the options and thats why i even consider buying the game. You can just check and see we have never abused the system , so please make the for our account shareable again . In case comply i would want you to give me a full refund to my card , since those were one of the features when i bought the game and its extremly easy for you to check that nor me or my brother have ever abused it. Looking forward to your reply. Thank you in advance

1 Like

This reads like a ticket. Not like a forum post. This requires no debate. Send them a ticket instead.

Hello!

We already addressed this on the Oficcial News, you can check the post there. Unfortunately due to the increase of bots, gold sellers, and ban evaders, we decided to disable family sharing.

This decision was not taken lightly and for players who utilize family sharing for a valid reason, we will update this post with instructions for assistance.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.