Feat O'Plenty Food Trophy Bug

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: AndrewReise

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Castle of Steel

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: The Feat O’Plenty Food Trophy food duration buff does not apply to the stat bonus given by the foods awarded during the Summer Medleyfaire 2022 event.

• Is this a bug? (If this is an exploit, please follow the steps here: Bug [Dev Blog] How to Report Exploits - Updated)

• (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: It prevented the buff from applying properly.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Eat the Summer Medleyfaire food while the Feat O’Plenty trophy is placed in a house. The health regeneration buff from the food is increased by the trophy buff (it goes to 37 minutes), but the stat buff remains at 25 minutes. It should be 31 minutes based on the tooltip on the trophy. I tested with trade skill food and normal stat buff food and it worked properly.

• When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) 7:14pm CT

Hello AndrewReise,

Thank you for reporting this issue. I have forwarded this to the Devs team for further investigation.

1 Like

I have experienced the same issue where the buff from the trophy
24d
when using the Medleyfaire food
11ea38
only provides the 25% longer duration to the health regen and not the strength buff
6d84c7b

medleyfare food is also not receiving the buff for me as well