February patch gone?

February is almost ended and no patch and info about? @Luxendra

3 Likes

They will not answer you, and when they do they don’t really answer nothing so… No info like always

3 Likes

They announced they needed to add a new update (patch #4) to the PTR (and each update typically gets tested on the PTR for at least a week).

They likely decided to postpone the patch to add a major critical bug fix (which is the movement bug and general stability). They’re also restarting all worlds for maintenance this weekend, likely to make sure all servers are stable/clean for the following update next week.

The patch is called ‘February’ because it was created in February and largely being tested in February. There’s nothing anywhere that says it also has to be ‘released’ in February. That’s assumptions made from the players.

7 Likes

Probably on Wednesday next week, or the week after.

1 Like

Today or in one week does not matter, just don’t make me wonder if “today is the day”.

On another note, calling it a “February patch” sets the expectation you will enjoy the content in February. Considering how late it is deployed just call it March patch because that is when you will experience it.

7 Likes

I’ve seen this happen before in other games on the brink. Sad.

2 Likes

every PTR gets 3 versions before going live.
on december it was around the 17th, on january around the 25th.
but this feb PTR had an extra 4th version. which was updated a few days ago. So i guess this is what made the whole patch delay.
I think it should be up for monday, if it’s still meant to be a february patch, of course.
But anyway, should be up really soon any day now.

1 Like

February 1st 2023. There is a February in every year unless…

It will be a great patch. I hear GA will throw 2 gravity wells; one from each blade on the weapon. It will pull, immobolize then remobilize and unmobilize, demobilize, lemobilize also motorize and paralyze. It will return to the owner and energize.

Then Fire Staff will fire, Ice gauntlet will ice, void gauntlet will void.
Spear will get creepier. Bow will bow.

We’ll also have wholesome ruby which goes a long with the new costume; ransom lobby.

You wait for it. It will be great.

5 Likes

Someone help them understand that OPR is dying. We are losing more and more PvP players. OPR changes are needed asap, the rest can wait.

6 Likes

1425 hours and ive stopped playing 2 days ago or so as there is no update despite making multiple posts on forums asking for a date or some roadmap or anything to look forward to. Great game in the wrong hands.

3 Likes

what other games would those be? A specific list would be nice.

2 Likes

you stopped playing the game because they didnt release a patch when you thought it should be released after you demanded it be released over and over?

3 Likes

What are you people doing, another month doing the exact same thing.

End of the month and zero communication, shocker, stop enabling them.

3 Likes

One of the most absurd posts I’ve read in quite some time. Where are they lying in regards to the February patch? It’s still fucking February. Is it because they don’t come to your house every morning to wake you up and say “good morning Sunshine. No patch today, Sweetheart”. Seriously, it’s a damn video game. It’ll come when it’s ready. If they miss a deadline, who the fuck cares? I want it to be right…not right now. Y’all need to get a life…and living in a video game does not count.

4 Likes

AGS schedule lol

February patch will be online in March.
Then March patch will be online in June
etc until they give up about this game!

2 Likes

On 1st of march you gonna say it’s still february somewhere in the world ?:slight_smile:

it’s the lack of communication whats frustrating the playerbase!

4 Likes

Nope. I will just say, “bummer, I guess it wasn’t ready yet”. It’s seriously not a big deal. Has it impacted my ability to play the game…somewhat. Do I really give a shit if it takes a few more days/weeks. No. Why? Because it is a fucking video game…one that I really enjoy, but it isn’t my whole fucking life. I’ll be disappointed, but my life will continue and I will still play many aspects of the game daily. Additionally in regards to their lower than desired level of communication…again, who cares? They tell us what they can…when they are confident in what they can tell us. I don’t require constant hand-holding.

4 Likes

I’m willing to bet you were in the crowd that complained very loudly… (because all of us were)… when they rushed out bug infested trash cans of patches. Do you seriously think they’re taking their time for no other reason than to piss you and all the other ‘give me the patch now’ fools off?

When it’s complete it will be pushed to the production servers and the change notes will be edited. In the mean time go read the PTR notes 50 times as it says what they’re doing with the patch.

2 Likes

Ummm I seem to recall like 3 pages worth of notes on the PTR stating changes they’re making for the next patch. Perhaps you missed that.

Ofc it’s dying , there’s people literally teleporting due to server networking problems everyday, do you want people to put up with this for over 30 days of pain? It’s torture.