• Elite Chests
  • Mob Health / Zone-Player Scaling
  • Furniture Trading / Inventory
  • War Lag reintroduction
  • PVP enabled buffs, where no one actually pvps
  • Server Merges
    ???
1 Like

I though this patch would have resolved these issue. I did not see anywhere in the notes to address the current issues. Also in PVP don’t let people see player names through walls.

Damn. This little non-maneuver is gonna cost us the rest of the playerbase.

I am also irritated by this lack of update. However, they did say they were addressing the war lag

WOW AGS you do have your priority really messed up. Would have been enough at least 2 or 3 of the issues Jeezzoss mentioned.

I know you are under a lot of pressure but coming up with this patch is making fools of all your players.

They already said there would be no patch this week this is just a hot fix patch because of the Time skip issue breaking multiple severs. This was announced last week. How is it no one reads Dev blogs or what is written in the News. Just comes here with whiny rage posts. yes shit is broken there should be a patch late next week to address some major issues.

Im sure the majority of you are not working over the holiday so understand they need a few days off. I know personally they have been working the Developers who are trying to fix the game and the serious issues to the bone and they do need some off time at this point.

5 Likes

You all do realize it is a MAJOR holiday week?

They prolly have a lot of their coders on break and or vacation until next week.

Think a little before crying.

4 Likes

Pointing out a massive failure in a company isn’t crying but thanks for projecting your feelings of how the world of game development works onto a general population.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.