Fire staff and Ice gauntlet are bugged real bad now after update

Lambree
Fire staff and Ice gauntlet registration is absolutely horrible after the most recent update. The aoe abilities are only hitting maybe 60-70% of the time. The ice aoe ability maybe hits 50% of the time. It especially doesn’t register when using it against many other mobs at the same time. Registration already was poor before, but now it’s just down right bad. I’m assuming it has something to do with the war fixes they did to stop aoe spam.

3 Likes

Also have this issue.

I don’t think AGS has any more room for excuses on this one. They released a beta game and called it a finished (albeit evolving) game. Then they went and broke that games core mechanics because they have to keep backtracking. in order to fix one issue they cause another. I am embarrassed for their team. They could have had one of the best foundations for an mmo, but they gave us flashy colors instead of polished gameplay and we actually bought it

3 Likes

Same here, most of the time the AOE spells don’t hit the mobs on the zone, and the ide dome also hits galf of the duration only…
So whats the point to keep been a mage if you dont’ hit…

1 Like

Mage is completely broken right now

-Ice Storm does no tick damage
-Pillar of Fire does damage 50% of the time
-Various perks broken with abilities i.e. Empowering Fireball

1 Like

They are fucked. Pillar of fire doesn’t register or if it does it puts out almost 0 damage. Fireball doesn’t register half of the time. Incenerate doesn’t work and the fire staff hit box is broken…

Ice gauntlet ice storm doesn’t register and people can run right through it or it will register doing almost no damage and they can still run right through it. Not to mention if you weapon swap using that ability then it completely kills it.

1 Like

They dont care. 1000 posts like this and nobody does anything. Better hotfix weapon in 1h so u can spend whole week fixing it

1 Like

All games at this point are “beta games” upon release and especially for MMO style games.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.