Firestaff Slow Movement Bug

• What is your character name in New World: MtnBichael

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Mag Mell

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: After using an attack, the character movement speed is extremely slow, causing all enemies to be able to rush over to my character because he is walking as if he is encumbered. It lasts for one to two seconds. I even have the ability ‘Combat Speed’ on my firestaff, which should give me 10% movement speed in game, but my character is still slow after attacking. This can sometimes happen with the ice gauntlets as well. This leads to my character dying VERY often because I can’t get out of the way of mobs when I use abilities. This will happen with light attacks, heavy attacks, and abilities.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Causes me to die extremely often because I can’t run away.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Use abilities with firestaff and notice how slowly the character moves right after firing the ability. It will last for one to two seconds. You can dodge out of it but this shouldn’t be something to have to waste stamina just to regain normal movement speed

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.