****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here
To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here
- What is your character name in New World: Ambrose Salvator
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Orofena
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Crashed while accessing storage in ebonscale
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Game crashed
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Haven’t restarted the game yet.
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: wasn’t recording sadly
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Access storgae?
Game did the whole not responding thing like it used to when decorating a house, then crashed I sent the error log.
Thanks for the report! I’ll go ahead and forward it to the team.
2nd crash in 2,732+hours this time in First light again while accessing storage. Same as before game stopped responding, and didn’t recover, but errored to the desktop. I should note both the areas this has now happened in are territories, in which I have a house as that could be related, possibly a link to the storage chest problems.
ton of people having crashes last night.
Same here. Never had a crash in months and since last past, i keep crashing, every day :
- in OPR
- checking inventory in town
3rd time… this time in reekwater the location of my third house.
This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.