First house discount isn't applying to the property tax

Bump on this. I bought the 20k house with 10k discount and the tax discount doesnt apply. I have local discounts on tax so it’s down from 2k to 1673.96 but it should be half of that! Please advise before the taxman comes and takes my beautiful new house away. :frowning:

4 Likes

Krocylea NA-East is also having this problem for all homeowners in Windsward (at the very least). Please look in to!

3 Likes

Same issue. Ty.

3 Likes

Same issue…

3 Likes

Same here… Air Kuro on NA East - Krocylea.

3 Likes

Same problem/issue. I’ve submitted a Feedback Report in game and also created an earlier thread about the taxes. Kindayar - NA East - Krocylea

3 Likes
  • What is your character name in New World: Lady Shyka
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:
    Duzakh (AU server)
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Selecting to reduce property tax through territory standing removed 50% discount on first home.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Wasted a territory standing upgrade to pay MORE tax than before.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Purchase first home (property tax is provided on purchase as being discounted by 50%). When in home, view Pay Tax, tax is indicated to be discounted. Level up standing in settlement and invest in property tax reduction. Go back to view Tax at home, discount is no longer applied.
4 Likes

I have the same issue.
Game said my taxes would be 750 golds per week with the 50% discount, but after buying my first house the taxes are up to 1500 golds.

Is it a bug due to the tax reduction given by territory standing ?

3 Likes

Also happening to me. Could we get some indication if this is a UI bug only?

3 Likes

Also seeing this issue.

• What is your character name in New World: General Gandalf
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Baralku
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Not receiving 50% discount on home taxes for first home purchase.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Paying more gold for house tax than the game says I should.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Purchase first home (property tax is provided on purchase as being discounted by 50%). When in home, view Pay Tax, tax is higher than the game says it should be on the purchase house screen.

1 Like

Same issue… Can we get a reaction from AGS?! ^^ push

Hits like every player… ^^

1 Like

Same problem. Fix the issue asap pls. Dont eat my hard earned coins.

can someone hover over the question mark, could have swore in beta the reduced tax was only for the first “week” or two,

I can add to this that it seems like after a couple of days the tax discount looks normal again. Hopefully it’s just a delay and it fixes itself. Thats my only explanation if peopel are still having the issue, becausce when i checked my tax a few days ago its back to as it should be. today i will have to pay it though.

When I first bought the house it had a discount and the hover did not say anything about it being limited to a week or two. One day after I bought the house, the price increased to its non-discounted rate and the hover is gone. There is no reasonable explanation other than it being a bug.

Same issue.

Character Name: Sregor
    Issue that occurred: First Time Buyers Discount not applied to Tax
    Time and Date: 09:30 08/10/2021
    World/Server: Ishtakar
    Location where issue occurred: First Light
    Any steps that can be taken to reproduce the issue: Buy a house for the first time.

Having the same issue.
Character Name: RamseyUchiha
Issue that occurred: First Time Buyers Discount not applied to Tax
Time and Date: 09:30 PM 08/18/2021
World/Server: Omeyocan
Location where issue occurred: WindsWard

Make sure to pay the taxes IN the house, if you do it from the map it takes the gold without applying ANY discounts

Same issue here.

Name: KIYAM
Server: Finias
Discount price: 10k GC
Tax: 2k GC
Period: Every 4 days

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.