First time having war seeing people freezed

• What is your character name in New World: Dillie
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Inferni
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: While my computer isn’t endgame I expected to have issues in war or with a lot of people using skills on the map. I didn’t have any issues until many people rushed a certain point in war. All the people on this certain point freezed while people distanced from this particular hotspot were just moving. This occured like 10-15 times in the war being. I could still use my own skills / siege equipment (as i was siege group). But I couldn’t hit the people being freezed at the time being.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: i don’t have enough knowledge to determine wether it’s an abuse of massive fps drop using skills or something. I’ve just seen certain points totally freeze while people around the point were still moving around…
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Couldn’t hit anyone with artillery
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: didn’t take a video or screenshot as it was my first war
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: IF perhaps it was an exploit using many skill animations or server sided lag I guess it’s up to the team to reduce the effect of skill animations. But as i heard other players with end-game computers also had the same freezes. I could only conclude people inside the hotspot of war are getting massive fps drops or something. You can’t even hit them while they’re freezed. Some companies could make a strategy of it to make people freeze while taking over a point.

up

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.