Fishing aptitude over 1?

Unable to get fishing up over aptitude 1, is this the max unlike other skills?

No, fishing aptitude goes up like any other. In fact I know one person with 150+ aptitude ( :eyes: )

If yours isn’t going up then there’s a bug. You have to take it a bit past the rollover point for it to kick in but I assume you’ve done that.

aye have spent hours fishing for cooking mats etc but still stuck on absolute lvl 1 apt

Well that’s not good, and it’s not an everyone issue.

I would screenshot a catch right at the point where the aptitude Icon and Catch XP popup happens and then put that in the Bugs forum using the Bug Reporting template.

I hope that gets resolved for you. :fishing_pole_and_fish:

will do, thx

Hello @Foddah,

Welcome back to the New World forum, I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

Regarding your concern I totally understand your situation, sadly over the forum there’s little we can do to help you, I can recommend you to reach us via chat using the following link: Contact Us | Amazon Games

Please make sure to have the DxDiag and Gamelogs ready once you reach support, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:

• Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

GameLogs:

• Game logs can be found on: \Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\CrashDB\reports\

If you need further assistance please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.