Fishing pole bug

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

• What is your character name in New World: Wable
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Eridanus
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I cannot fish anymore cause I stucked my fishing pole on my hand.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: it s a bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I started to fish and pressed tab when fishing and after that the fishing pole is stucked and it dissapeard
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no, i tried to restart and to add new fishing pole on me cause the other one dissapeard but without any luck
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: ImageSharing - Easy image sharing!
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Start fishing, as you launch press tab and that it was for me.

I cannot fish anymore, please help.

1 Like

It s done. I am able to fish again and I have the fishing pole back.

1 Like

since the bug is gone now, may i ask, HOW THE HELL did you catch urself by fishing? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

=)))

it’s not easy

2 Likes

Hey, fella~

Thank you for submitting this Bug Report! I wanted to confirm that we have received this report and that It will be included in our report to the team.
Thanks a lot for your help!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.