Fishing spots don't look correct on my server

• What is your character name in New World: Saylor Twyft

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Vicina

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Fishing spots are not showing, either on the Radar map or in the water, when approached. I have checked with another character on another world MadTeuchter on Amenti) and fishing spots appear differently.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: This makes it impossible to tell if they are empty or not, and incredibly difficult to fish from. For fishing its game breaking. In terms of actual gameplay I’d rate it like a 4/10?

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Makes it harder to fish but not properly “game unplayable” game breaking.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    Screenshot 1 from Vicina with issue : https://i.redd.it/npdzglury4r71.png
    No spot in water
    Screenshot 2 from Amenti without issue : Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    “Churning” water showing the fishing spot is currently fully used up.

These screenshots were both taken by me on the same client, same hardware etc. So not a client side issue as far as I can tell.

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Log in, go to fishing spot, cry

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.