Fishing TRADE SKILL APTITUDE not dropping boxes

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Thorbeinn
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Trapalanda
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I hit fishing aptitude level 1 and the window popped up saying I get a box, but it was not in my invertor. It happened again when I hit level 2
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: unknown
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: missing gear
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: maybe
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: level 2 fishing aptitude…no box
2 Likes

hit level 2…still no box

2 Likes

I just had the same issue, while fishing in WW.

• What is your character name in New World: Tora Bushido
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Zugen
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I hit fishing aptitude level 1 (3/3) and the window popped up saying I get a box, but it was not in my inventory. The ones on 1/3 and 2/3 dropped.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: unknown
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: missing gear
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: hehe probably
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Can’t make a screen of nothing dropping.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: level 1 fishing aptitude…no box.

Same Here, i also wrote a bug report about it.

1 Like

I also created a bug report on this as well.

1 Like

*** Players are reporting that they aren’t receiving the 3 star Aptitude Fishing Reward**
I do not think its the 3 star aptitude fishing reward, but the aptitude reward for leveling Fishing aptitude up is not giving you the reward box.

1 Like

But a notification appears on the screen that we have received a reward box, when we look at the inventory, the box does not appear.

1 Like

Bumping this.
Show the fishermen some love AGS!

1 Like

bump

so should we just keep fishing? will we lose out on rewards?

? no fix? you really do not like the fishing people in this game that much.

1 Like

Listed in Known Issues, they’ll fix it soon i guess.

I guess too
And what about no legendary items in the fishing boxes ?

again…no love for the fishing peeps.

bump

bump

bump

Patch today, but bug stil here … !!! 26 chests missing for me

I just saw this post, I started one around the same time there have been some “Posts” by the Mods there but this is really Bad. Here is the other post so you can see what they have to say.

Patch 1.3 does not solve T3 fishing box, even if they modify the others boxes:
APTITUDE REWARDS

With the introduction of trade skill aptitude we imbalanced the gain of Azoth Vials which made them too plentiful, and the excess of these items for some players was causing damage to the overall value of Azoth Vials as a reward. Since these can be traded we want to make sure they stay rare and special. We will continue to watch player sentiment and data here to see if further adjustments are needed.

Removed Azoth Vials from T1 Aptitude gathering chests.
Reduced Azoth Vials from T2 Aptitude gathering chests to 1-2 down from 2-3.
Reduced Azoth Vials from T3 Aptitude gathering chests to 1-3 down from 3-5.
Reduced Azoth Vials from T1 Aptitude crafting & refining chests to 0-1 down from 2-3.
Reduced Azoth Vials from T2 Aptitude crafting & refining chests to 1-2 down from 2-3.
Reduced Azoth Vials from T3 Aptitude crafting & refining chests to 2-3 down from 3-5.

So hard to solve ?