Fishing TRADE SKILL APTITUDE not dropping boxes

But a notification appears on the screen that we have received a reward box, when we look at the inventory, the box does not appear.

1 Like

Bumping this.
Show the fishermen some love AGS!

1 Like

bump

so should we just keep fishing? will we lose out on rewards?

? no fix? you really do not like the fishing people in this game that much.

1 Like

Listed in Known Issues, they’ll fix it soon i guess.

I guess too
And what about no legendary items in the fishing boxes ?

again…no love for the fishing peeps.

bump

bump

bump

Patch today, but bug stil here … !!! 26 chests missing for me

I just saw this post, I started one around the same time there have been some “Posts” by the Mods there but this is really Bad. Here is the other post so you can see what they have to say.

Patch 1.3 does not solve T3 fishing box, even if they modify the others boxes:
APTITUDE REWARDS

With the introduction of trade skill aptitude we imbalanced the gain of Azoth Vials which made them too plentiful, and the excess of these items for some players was causing damage to the overall value of Azoth Vials as a reward. Since these can be traded we want to make sure they stay rare and special. We will continue to watch player sentiment and data here to see if further adjustments are needed.

Removed Azoth Vials from T1 Aptitude gathering chests.
Reduced Azoth Vials from T2 Aptitude gathering chests to 1-2 down from 2-3.
Reduced Azoth Vials from T3 Aptitude gathering chests to 1-3 down from 3-5.
Reduced Azoth Vials from T1 Aptitude crafting & refining chests to 0-1 down from 2-3.
Reduced Azoth Vials from T2 Aptitude crafting & refining chests to 1-2 down from 2-3.
Reduced Azoth Vials from T3 Aptitude crafting & refining chests to 2-3 down from 3-5.

So hard to solve ?

why is this not fixed yet? 206 now and not one tier 3 achievement chest i want my chests in the state before this update and how are they modifying a chest that is not even dropping?

Unbelievable that they did not fix this in the patch and they added that you have to bait up every cast? Is this true? If so, what a terrible mechanic to grief real players.

Up up up …

This bug is not in the list of knowed bugs of January …

1 Like

2 months later, this is still not fixed.

2 months later, and not even acknowledged.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.