Fishing with Aggani (life coaching/consulting)

Hey All,
Aggani here, I’m exploring new ways to hone my craft as a consultant and life coach and I really want to start working with fellow gamers! I’m offering a free first session - a 1-hour duration while we fish together in New World.
How it works: Shoot an email to agganigaming@gmail.com with your server info and a brief bio (keep it anonymous if you’d like) and a little about why you’re interested in doing a session. I will get back to you to schedule an hour to fish together on your server, you supply a wooden fishing pole for me. After an hour, I’ll trade you all the fish I caught you will have double the fish get some nice xp, and hopefully feel better from talking with me. We can use In-game party chat or discord for communication.
A little bout me: I’m a 35-year-old guy who’s been a gamer all my life. I’ve been a consultant/coach for 6 years now. For three of those six years, I was mainly in the relationship and dating coaching side of the business and now I’ve merged it all together into just life coaching. I’m also a game developer, I’ve worked at Blizzard Entertainment, Skybound Entertainment and I’m currently developing my own VR game. For most of my hours spent, I’m a consultant on the federal side doing product design/concept design and consulting with small business start-ups. Before all that, I was a college athlete and a bartender for 8 years.
Why New World, Why do this?
Life is tough, not everybody has someone to talk to and I enjoy having real conversations. MMOs are great (problem-solving, rewards/progression/accomplishment/community) but they can also be used as a coping mechanism to escape long hours on a consistent basis to manage stress.

Some added value: Things everyone can be doing that will get you results while you play:
You’re a good multitasker, Are you chopping trees for hours while watching Netflix or are you listening to audiobooks? Did you know a daily 15-20min meditative breathing exercise can do wonders for your physical and mental health? You can do it in a run from Monarch’s to Windward while gathering hemp or while on an iron ore run in cutless.

That’s it all, appreciate it. Look forward to hearing from some of you.

Best,

Aggani

2 Likes

I don’t need to take you up on your offer, but I found your post pleasantly different and refreshing. Best of luck in your endeavor!

1 Like

I appreciate the positive vibes and kind words! Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.