Fix the LAG on Delos server!

With the influx of players Delos server needs to be scaled up, it is currently unplayable during wars dungeons and OPR. Utopia had more players than this at one stage and was smooth.

Hello Adventurer @jacksta , I’m glad to see you back on the forums.

First of all I want to thank you so much for taking your time to share your feedback about lag on the server, I’m going to move this post from game support to the feedback section of the forum. This is definitely not the experience that we want to transmit to our players, feedback is very important for the team as this help us to keep improving the game.

There are some troubleshooting steps that you can follow to try to improve your game play experience:

If you have any other feedback feel free to post it on the feedback section of the forum, also keep and eye on the official news section for the latest updates and news.

I hope you enjoy the lands of Aeternum!! :man_mage:

1 Like

Cheers, This is not a localized issue. Majority of players on Delos are experiencing the same problems. Delos hardware needs to be scaled up to match the hardware that Utopia has.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.