FIX Topaz Gypsum Already

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Greymon the Grey
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Lagado
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Topaz doesn’t drop correctly
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG - AGS need to fix asap
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: it’s an appalling game mechanic
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: you know it’s a bug
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

The 3 minute loot timer doesn’t work correctly. For the second time since this debacle started I have been left with 9/10. The first time I used 2 pots as your game allowed me to create more than I needed.

In four attempts I’m now at 50% on a chore that you said would take less than an hour.

Tonight my splits are as follows:

1 @ 46 seconds
2 @ 6.18 min & seconds
3 @ 2.25
4 @ 2.48
5 @ 4.50
6 @ 5.15
7 @ 6.19
8 @ 9.14
9 @ 8.41

I meticulously loot and wait for the mobs to despawn. The amount of junk and useless pots they provide a level 60 player is probably the problem, not to mention the random amounts of gold that they drop.

You are wasting my time and many others mind you as this is a game wide bug and not isolated to me.

This needs to be rectified.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.