Fixing the market prices of legendery stuff

hello guys im proposing to change the drops we get from the caches after 200 in gathering skills
as for the 1/3 and 2/3 give us 250 starmetal ore and 3/3 give us 250 orichalcum ore
because its impossible in any mmo game the raw items to be more expansive than the legendery one as such cinnbar/tolvum and orichalcum ingots
same thing for logging and harvesting i think in this change it would balance the market a little bit :smiley:
Thanks

Hey @ReVoLuT10N how’s it going?

I do understand your concern, so let me proceed to help you.

I’ll reach you via PM shortly to request some information!

Hope you’ve a nice day!

Whats wrong with the market prices?

The thing is as example in my server the cinnbar/tolvum (legendary materials)
Are more expansive than the orichalcum ingot
Or the infused leather …
Its just more expansive because once you hit 200 in gathering its too easy to get legendary materials
+
The orichalcum nodes location are always contested during the day and night by people or bots cause they are not a lot in the map same for iron wood or wirefiber which higher up the market by a lot
Like 1 cinnibar = 14gold
And 1 orichalcum ingot = 35 ~ 45 gold
Which’s not normal at all because in any game or mmo i’ve played (even in new world i have now 1400h) the legendary materials are always more expansive than the raw materials by alot and i mean it
So i hope they fix the caches and stop giving a lot of legendary stuff and instead just give raw materials like silkrods or wyrdwood or starmetal
At least like that it will balance the market again because i already saw it in many servers (i think all of them :slightly_smiling_face:)