Floating and going through scenery

Yesterday when I was on Bunny Island a guy came up to fight me and during the fight something happened and suddenly I was below the ground in some sort of stuck jumping animation. I was finally able to get myself back on normal ground but from then on anytime I jumped or got near terrain that should have stopped me I would just go right through it and it would put me back in a sort of constant stuck mid jumping animation.

At first I was able to log out to main menu and back in, but that didn’t fix it. After I fully logged out to desktop and back in it removed that bug/graphical glitch that I was experiencing. I was just curious if anyone knew the cause of this and how I would avoid it happening again?

Hi @SilentBob2!

I hope you ar doing good!

First of all I apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you!

Second of all I would recommend that you go to the Bugs and Exploits section of the forums and make a report with the template there. I will also make a report from my end as soon as possible.

Hopefully this helps! Take care :smiley:

I have made a proper bug report. Thank you for your help! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @SilentBob2.

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for reporting it.

We highly appreciate your help in making this a better game. If you notice any other issues, please let us know.

I will now close this thread.

Safe travels! :mage: :snowflake: