With this PTR release, we’ve made a metric ton of changes to all weapons — including some vast reworks for Bow and Hatchet both!
Due to the scope of changes across the board, it is advised to read all of the Combat changes in full listed within our release notes (PTR: Summer PTR Release Notes) and try them out in our PTR.
Please let us know how you enjoyed these balance changes on the PTR! Please keep feedback relating to the impact of these changes specifically, and the observed evolutions to both PvE and PvP combat balance. Such as, do these changes feel appropriate and fun or do they seem not enough/too much? In addition, please let us know if you encounter any technical issues that may have arisen due to these adjustments, such as gameplay bugs, exploits, or client stability/performance problems.
Thank you for your insight and valuable input during our early build preview phase!
### If you are experiencing a bug, please utilize the following template:
- What is your character name in the PTR:
- What server/world did you experience your issue on:
- Describe the issue you are experiencing:
- Is this a bug or an exploit:
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
You can find resources on how to leave good feedback in the How to Give High Quality Feedback post.
Your help in keeping feedback unrelated to the issue above regarding the Player vs Player Reward Track out of this focus thread is much appreciated!
Thank you for helping make New World the best game it can be!
See you in Aeternum!