With this PTR release, we adjusted azoth costs for Fast Travel.
We’ve heard your frustrations with the cost of Fast Travel, and this release includes an update that dramatically reduces the distance factor in the amount of azoth required for each trip. Accordingly, the Faction Control Point bonus associated with Fast Travel now reduces the distance factor to zero. We hope this also encourages players to purchase homes in more remote settlements.
Did you encounter a new gameplay bug, stability issue, or performance problem with the Fast Travel Cost update? Let us know below!
During your playtest of the Fast Travel Cost update, we’d like to emphasize feedback centered around the impact of the changes to the azoth cost.
Please report related bugs and pieces of feedback regarding this experience from the PTR here. Thank you!
- What is your character name in the PTR:
- What server/world did you experience your issue on:
- Describe the issue you are experiencing:
- Is this a bug or an exploit:
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
You can find resources on how to leave good feedback in the How to Give High Quality Feedback post.
Your help in keeping feedback unrelated to the issue above regarding the Fast Travel Changes out of this focus thread is much appreciated!
Thank you for helping make New World the best game it can be!
See you in Aeternum!
As this intended for information gathering and not strictly for discussion, we are enabling slow mode for this post, thank you for your understanding!