[Focus Feedback & Bug Reporting] New Seasonal Event: Nightveil Hollows

They prob want to have each event different. On other MMO’s there were a fe w PvP events that i hated cause they forced you to do PvP to get the rewards. Not every event is going to be everyone’s cup of tea. unforunately.

That last sentence is going to get ya in a few months I bet :slight_smile: A passive bless effect incoming :slight_smile:

Is there a level requirement to start this event?

I was 35 when I noticed I could now grab the quest.

Think it kinda sucks there is nothing lowbies can do for this event. Turklon would spawn in Everfall and I could join in the fight.

This event is extremely unfun at level 42. I died constantly to the elites that spawned in as they all would aggro me first. Due to my level? I was able to hurl a few pumpkins at the boss before I died but still did not get credit.

This is another reason why we need a chilled solo way to farm tokens.

1 Like

Bro what? This life staff pattern becomes literally unusable because it has keen. Why even put it in the game?

1 Like

Getting a “bis” lifestaff is hard enough without spending big money. Pls reconsider AGS.

Please AGS reconsider Keen on Lifestaff.

• What is your character name in the PTR: Gadst
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: US East PTR 1
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: When I talked to the event NPC Salvatore in Windsward and scrolled down the list of options it has inside the dialog frame, all the options shifted left for some reason
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It didn’t
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Only after a relog
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: New World Dialog Frame Bug scrolling PTR Nightveil Event - YouTube
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Talk to the NPC and scroll down
  • What was your RTT / Input Latency? I don’t think this matters, but 150ms Input Latency and 155ms RTT