Have you ever dreamed of taking life by both hands? Has someone ever told you that you miss the swings you never take? Well, with this PTR release we’re introducing a new weapon: the mighty two-handed Greatsword!
Get ready for a new weapon — the Greatsword. This two-handed blade utilizes stances to adapt to different situations. Learn the risks and rewards of each option to survive in battle. Both Weapon Skill Trees feature versatile tactics for varied playstyles:
- The Onslaught tree embodies relentless offense and focuses on defeating enemies before they can take you out.
- The Defiance tree excels at aggressive defense that can survive and deal damage against multiple opponents.
The Greatsword scales evenly with Strength and Dexterity, making it a good pair for many other martial weapons.
Please let us know how you enjoyed this piece of content on the PTR! In particular, we’re especially keen on feedback relating to its overall sense of fun and engagement, combat balance in both Player vs Player and Player vs Environment scenarios, potential for customization and interesting builds, and any related technical issues or gameplay bugs.
Thank you for your insight and valuable input during our early build preview phase!
- What is your character name in the PTR:
- What server/world did you experience your issue on:
- Describe the issue you are experiencing:
- Is this a bug or an exploit:
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
- What was your RTT / Input Latency?
You can find resources on how to leave good feedback in the How to Give High Quality Feedback post.
Your help in keeping feedback unrelated to the issue above regarding the Player vs Player Reward Track out of this focus thread is much appreciated!
Thank you for helping make New World the best game it can be!
See you in Aeternum!