With this PTR release, we adjusted brute summoning in Outpost Rush.
We think summoning brutes was too frequent and too easily done by a solo player. We want this to be more of a group effort so we have increased the cost by 50%.
- Brute Summoning Stone cost increased from 500 → 750 Azoth Essence.
Did you encounter a new gameplay bug, stability issue, or performance problem with the Brute Summon update? Let us know below!
During your playtest of Outpost Rush, we’d like to emphasize feedback centered around the impact of the changes to brute summons.
Please report related bugs and pieces of feedback regarding this experience from the PTR here. Thank you!
- What is your character name in the PTR:
- What server/world did you experience your issue on:
- Describe the issue you are experiencing:
- Is this a bug or an exploit:
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
You can find resources on how to leave good feedback in the How to Give High Quality Feedback post.
Your help in keeping feedback unrelated to the issue above regarding the Outpost Rush Balance Changes out of this focus thread is much appreciated!
Thank you for helping make New World the best game it can be!
See you in Aeternum!
As this intended for information gathering and not strictly for discussion, we are enabling slow mode for this post, thank you for your understanding!