[Focus Feedback] New Low-Level Enemies

Greetings Adventurers,

The team is looking to collect feedback on the New Low-Level Enemies.

Please provide your feedback and any bugs encountered from fighting against the new enemy combatants: the Withered Swarmancer, Beetle, the Lost Shaman, Pirate Alligator, Ancient Guardian Pyromancer, and enhanced Corrupted Laborers.

We’d like to emphasize testing towards normal gameplay, balance, and combat variety.

You can find resources on how to leave good feedback in the How to Give High Quality Feedback post.

Your help in keeping feedback unrelated to the issue above regarding New Low-Level Enemies out of this focus thread is much appreciated!

Thank you for helping make New World the best game it can be!

See you in Aeternum!

As this intended for information gathering and not strictly for discussion, we are enabling slow mode for this post, thank you for your understanding!

9 Likes

I’ve not been able to find the new mobs, went through Everfall and on to Weavers Fen. Are they in a specific area only? I figured the non-Varangian ones would be strewn about the map like the other mobs.

the beetles looked neat

Beetle movement a bit too slow, I have no issues kiting it. Lost Shaman, so freaken cool, feels good to fight and I gotta be a bit more careful when engaging. Have not seen any Pirate Alligator or Ancient Pyromancers. I went to fight the Laborers and didn’t even notice there was a mob like that. Have yet to fight the Withered.

2 Likes

Pirate shaman was pretty cool.
Pirate alligator I’m a little disappointed, I kinda expected to see an eyepatch on the alligator and there isn’t, but maybe that’s just me and my trash humor. I didn’t give the gator much of a chance to fight but I’m assuming it’s just a re-skin.

3 Likes

I would agree that the beetle at Cooper’s Ranch are easily kited, it does look impressive and deadly… especially with the glowing claws attack.
They appear to be a cross between a scorpion and a tick.
The beetles observed were only 8th level, not sure about higher level beetles.

revive the pvp faction store. As an example, add things like random jewelry (570-600) to a 100 dec faction score, random armor weapon set (550-600gs) to a 10 december faction score. And let these items come from the boxes depending on the character. If the Faction store comes alive and this store is rewarding for pvp players, it will encourage people more. This system is what keeps PVP most alive in many games. Okay, you want to be unique, but you’re not unique right now, you’re missing out. Please close your shortcomings in this way. If you take such concrete steps quickly, the game can quickly return to 1m-player periods again.

1 Like

I kinda liked the beetle enemies. The only concerns I have is, if they get only added to existing enemies it will probably be too much enemies in an area. Exchanging some of the existing enemies with the beetles I would say is fine.

Hello and

Hoooly S#$%

Some new mobs are really amazing. I really liked it, I hope they shows up in more advanced areas.

Their Skills and Outfits like that Lightning Shaman or that Summoner, ooooh man, that’s Soo Cool.

I wanna that Harvestbane Swarmancer Outfit, … noo … shhh shhh shhh, no excuses AGS, just do it, do it and take my Money XD.

Thanks by you efforts to make this game even better.

Shadow - The Void Wanderer

kinda pointless adding new mobs to early 25 levels only when 90% of the playerbase has gone past that point

Enemey variety isn’t a problem during the first 25 levels

it is a problem around mid and endgame and these new mobs don’t do anything to fix that becuase they don’t exist there

Add the new ones to mid and endgame zones please

also makes no sense that advanced laborers (that are supposed to be better version of the normal labrorers) only exists in early game zones and then endgame zones like myrkgard and full of the basic ones.

The current basic ones in the endgame areas should be replaced with the advanced ones

The low level enemies look good, First time I saw one I mistook it for a player, I really did not expect them to look like that, the spider things are a nice touch too.

The new Ancient models look good,as soes the new Lost variant, I have not come across any others as yet.
as for the void gauntlet, i can take or leave it, it uses too much mana for my personal preference.
just a side note, energising travel ration level 2 has a strawberry for its icon, I dont know if this is on purpose.

The new low-level enemies at the Adamant mine are a breath of fresh air…
The Enthralled Beetle…

The Enthralled necromancer

They seemed to replace some of the white zombie enemies, so that is good that they are a replacement, not an addition.

The small corruption mounds at Merrill’s Place make it more difficult for low-level players. Merrill’s Place is already a dangerous place for low-level players, adding corruption will make it impossible. Players are sent there many times on low-level quests, now they will fail.
I also hope that all these corrupt mounds do not delete/replace already scarce vegetables.

Some changes are very welcome, like the Adamant Mine… but at Merril’s Place??? I am not so sure.

Thankyou AGS.

1 Like

I have no idea how your suggestion belongs in the “new low-level enemies” feedback, but since I came across it and it’s an amazing idea, I suggest you create a topic for it on the game feedback forum. If you don’t, I will.

1 Like