- What is your character name in New World: Mycroft Frost
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Hellheim
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Something during PvP combat removes my food buffs in PvP after 1.1. (only tested in OPR)
I have a suspicion that is something from the void gauntlet that removes it, but i can’t be sure. I tried asking around inside the OPR and other people experience the same issue. It is not only a visual bug. I need carrot cake to hit my milestone stats for 100const, 150str, and I keep losing my buffs. The carrot cake cost a lot if you have to eat one after every fight… This makes OPR very hard to enjoy knowing you are not fighting at full potential.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It affect the gameplay in the way that i am spending gold opn a bug that keeps removing my stats.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No.
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Imagine a Hud without any food buff icons, and a attribute window lacking the stats the food buffs would contribute. I do not imagine you would need a picture of that.
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I am not 100% sure. but as i mentioned i have a strong feeling it is being removed by a skill from void gauntlet, but i can not confirm this.
this is happening to me too in OPR… i’m done for the day this is annoying.
- What is your character name in New World: Danny F’n D
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Valhalla
- Describe the issue you are experiencing:
I have noticed the same thing. After 1.1 patch all food buffs wear off prematurely. The food I have to reapply is very costly. I should just open my gold purse and empty it out on the ground in Windward.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.