- What is your character name in New World: YoMiller
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Maramma on US East
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: When i eat my food it isn’t giving me any buffs anymore. It started when i noticed my carrot cake was starting at only 35 minutes duration instead of the almost hour long duration it has with my turkey food duration trophy and lasting consumption bag. Then after it ran out, it started at only 23 minutes when i ate it. Then down to 12 minutes when i ate it, before i got off for the night. Now today, there just isn’t any time coming up and stats all stay the same. So just wasting away any food i eat. Even hearty meals won’t do anything anymore. Not sure what to do now as no foods working for me
- Is this a bug? Yes, i assume so. (If this is an exploit, please follow the steps here: [Dev Blog] How to Report Exploits - Updated)
- (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: i can’t heal unless i use healing perk gear/weapons. So if I’m low health and nothing is around, i slowly have to regen health, no other way to get health unless i take health pots. But now i can’t get any buffs through food so i assume i wouldn’t be able to craft 595-600 either sonce you need food to do so
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Nope, still ongoing. But only started yesterday
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Windows gameplay recording won’t work when i try it in game and a pic won’t show anything since nothing pops up. So i don’t know how to get you that.
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: well I’ve been farming the Pit Lord Daehi in West Illurmin so maybe the corruption is effecting it? Only started to happen when i was here
- When did this happen? December 14, 2022 at between 6-8pm EST i first noticed it, and it continued until i got off around 12am EST. Then today December 15, 2022 when i got on at about 9:30am EST it was still happening (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone)
Can you try verifying your game files in steam?
I verify the game files before almost everytime i start up the game
Seems like you have something similar to this report, so hopefully AGS will look into it!
Damn, yup looks like it
Hey YoMiller, I extend a warm welcome to the community!
Thank you for reporting! I have sent this to the Devs team for a closer look.
hey i know that guy!
Lol what ended up happening with your bug?
Are you guys seeing any other buffs above your health bar? If you aren’t, it might be your system clock. Give this a try:
Just tried my food again after being off it for an hour or two, and it’s back to normal
Yeah would still see other icons for other buffs, just nothing from the food I ate. But it’s somehow back to normal now. Was off for an hour or 2 and when i logged back in, it was back to normal
Oh it fixed itself, long ago
This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.