Found a weird funny strange glitched item in my storage

my storage for random items that either look cool or may be used situationally some time in the future; is in mountainrise / mountainhome

I was browsing today and found this glitched item with duel stats, i’m not going to abuse it not sure how I could anyways but figured I’d make a bug report about it. I was afraid it would lose it’s stats when i upgraded it but it kept both stats.

whats even weirder is the 3rd perk sometimes says corrupt ward, when I go places it changes. The last funny part I guess for now is the wording on it…

“Due to the time spent within hellfire, this weapon has mutated to better suit its hellish prison”.

Too cool hahaha.

Hello!

Thank you for reporting this and for including a clip of the issue. I just want to let you know that I have properly documented and submitted this game behavior to our team for further investigation. At the moment, we cannot make any promises about a definite fix. Though please stay tuned on our official channels to make sure that you would not miss any update.

Thanks a lot for your help. Have a great one!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.