Fraction mission bugv2

I’m bumping this topic…

Can someone fix this? Its so annoying for end game players

Hello @surma.damiankr ,

Greetings! :slight_smile:

From your post I am able to understand that you are not getting the trial of gladiator quest.

I am sorry about this.

Here are a few things I would like you to check-

1. Press J and open your Journal, and check if any prerequisite quest have been unpinned which you might to complete.
  2. Start and end NPC is Winifred Silas in Cutlass Keys.
  3. You must be level 24 to do it.

4.At Marauder Faction, the required Reputation Point and Level would be 3000 and 24 respectively to be eligible for the trial.This has been confirmed by many players, so please check accordingly.

If all above points have been checked, try following steps and talk to NPC again-

-Run Steam and New world as admin
-Run Integrity check-

help.steampowered.com

Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files

-And relaunch the game

If issue still persists please respond with the required information on the following link -

I hope this helps.

Thanks for your patience :sunflower: :evergreen_tree:

Hello @Helianthus

Did You even checked my screen and my answers in previous post?
Let me start once again…

1. MANY MONTHS AGO I WAS IN GREEN FRACTION CALLED MARUDERS :slight_smile:
  2. I HAD ALL OF THE QUESTS COMPLETED THERE SO MY REPUTATION PROGRESS BAR WAS FULLY COMPLETED :slight_smile:
  3. THEN I HAVE TRANSFERED TO DIFFERENT SERVER AND CHANGED THE FRACTION TO PURPLE ONE CALLED SYNDICATE :)))))
  4. THEN I HAVE TURNED BACK TO MARUDERS GREEN ONES, AND NOW I CANNOT TAKE THE FRIST QUEST IN CUTLASS KEYS :slight_smile:

FOR ME THIS IS LOOKS LIKE CODE ISSUE, CUZ SYSTEM RECOGNIZE AS I HAVE COMPLETED THIS QUEST ALREADY, AND I CANNOT TAKE IT ONCE AGAIN. PLEASE SEE THE SCREENSHOT FROM MY PREVIOUS POST AND INVESTIGATE THE ISSUE.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.