[FRESH] Overlord-SA needs a merge

Overlord was the most played server from Return to Aeternum, and now, the event is over and the population was gone. We are losing most of the content because of the lack of players, I hope the merge will happen by next week, as our server is the most empty in SA, and we want to be able to make the content that the game provides.

@Luxendra

24 Likes

Agreed! We need this ASAP! @Luxendra

Merge or fresh to fresh transfer!

7 Likes

The server is dying, there are no OPR/arenas/dungeon lobbies, the market is completely stale, please merge overlord into another fresh server.
South Americas most competitive guilds came here, and with this population we cant play the game properly.
PLEASE AGS, stop overlord`s bleeding.

8 Likes

What’s the average pop?

We have like 1k slots yet in Atlantis after Apsu and whatever was the other server got merged here.

Hope AGS decides what to do with SA servers.

8 Likes

We really need it! Many players leaving the game due to lack of players for the content.

@Luxendra

7 Likes

This is the Overlord’s situation on a Sunday afternoon. A time that should be quite busy.

Empty DGs, low population and dead OPR… Meanwhile, more and more people that you brought back from the event are leaving the game because they don’t have the means to make the content. All this would be easily solved with a simple merge or transfer between the fresh servers since NONE of them are at their maximum population capacity!

@Luxendra

11 Likes

Just to update… more than 1 hour
please @Luxendra answer me how is it possible to play like this?

7 Likes

Please, help us out of this nightmare! TRANSFERS ASAP!

9 Likes

yep

9 Likes

It’s very sad

7 Likes

I’m the best player in this game, and i’ll quit again if we don’t merge with another server. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :roll_eyes:

guzinfkingbeast :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :smirk: signature

9 Likes

esse é asa

6 Likes

esse é asa

7 Likes

Please do it soon, don’t make the mistake again of taking too long to merge! thanks.

7 Likes

esse é asa

5 Likes

Every day we have fewer active players, help us and don’t let this promising server die like this, we entered to help the stremers, but everyone left and we are stuck on the server. @Luxendra

6 Likes

só tem asa aqui

4 Likes

Only Asas here, Help!!! need MERGE NOW plisss

3 Likes

Guys we really need a merge here. Can an admin answer us?

7 Likes

Please release the transfer to the fresh servers!

We can’t stand playing with 500 players every day!!!

Dead Dungeons, Dead OutPost ! 3v3 Dead! there is no one on the maps, or release the transfer or merge please!

this server that was a partnership of streamers became dead !! Help us

@Luxendra

6 Likes