Fresh server transfer

when will it be possible to transfer characters between new servers (from a new server to another new server) because I do not want to wait for Apophis to finally start (I have been waiting a full 4 days)

2 Likes

There will never be transfers on these servers. Thats the point of them.

Why didn’t you read the frequently asked questions that were made in the note of the fresh servers?

There will be no transfer from fresh server to fresh server.

It is a complete failure what they did in blocking the servers for more than 72 hours and the account continues. Forget playing with your friends

People don’t mind having a queue of 2, 3 or more hours. People are interested in creating a character and playing with their friends.

wtf pointless

after all, it is logical that when they close servers somewhere new players have to play and when the server dies, they will not be able to transfer their character XD

Hello @Albandi,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us, regarding the transfer between new servers the short answer is no, we won’t have the possibility available, however this doesn’t mean that this cannot change in the future, however for now the official answer is:

Q: Can players in Fresh Start Worlds transfer to another Fresh Start World?

A: Not at this time.

For more details about this please review the following link:

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

Dont think you understand the point. Of course there can be transfers. They just need to also be from FSS.

Wyv we need fresh to fresh transfer for people who are in the event. you are going to alienate all your returning players keeping them stuck on their dead servers.

Hi @Coded,

We totally understand your concern and this is something that has been raised by many members of the community, however we still don’t have any update on this.

You can keep an eye on the news section of the forum here: Official News - New World Forums, for further updates.

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

Guess that means I quit then. Shame.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.