Fresh Servers Merges When?

didn’t you start playing in november of 2021 on a legacy server?

el dorado’s gonna’ be the most populated us west server again in a few days. :partying_face:

1 Like

BUT, you can buy 3 bundles for 150bucks mate

We need this merge o overlord too.

1 Like

Its insane i just comebacked to the game for FSS, and now i have to quit it again till they do smth with low pop servers. Im playing at RTA its basically dead nothing happening so why i have to bother on this game then? Rerolling to other server? Hell no, dont have that much time to grind 24/7. Peace

3 Likes

this devs are sooooooo damn bad at decision making… this is hilarious.

Merging Servers to 1.3-1.5k pop is a bad Joke… that still means a half dead server…

You will lose tons of players again because the servers are empty… congratz…

you fucked it up AGAIN

Kick that Guy out who hits that decisions , he obviously sabotage the game.

8 Likes

Hey there, we’re aware of players wanting merges for Fresh Start Worlds and while we have communicated this feedback to the team, we do not currently have any plans to merge Fresh Start Worlds.

Should that change, we will communicate it in the Official News category so that players are informed.

13 Likes

Meanwhile a month or two ago, HOW DARE THEY MERGE SERVERS AND GIVE IN TO THIS IMMATURE VOCAL MINORITY.

2 Likes

Same here. Its such a dumb situation. AGS has players who WANT to play their game and its like they are making decisions to make sure these players do the opposite of that…quit.

2 Likes

I had nearly as many people at my house for Thanksgiving as Titan has on it now lmao

4 Likes

it takes HOURS to find dungeon groups on medea and avg of 30-60 minutes to find an OPR during PRIME TIME.

1 Like

Why do I get the feeling that every time this idiot comments on here 100s of people quit, It’s like AGS is doing everything in there power to fail? Why wouldn’t you merge fresh start worlds if there is a need? AGS is always lagging behind and people have already left by the time they implement there PLANS.

3 Likes

This is silly.

I am a new player of this game. I’ve played many different MMOs. When New World first launched, I hesitated to buy it because of the awful reviews. With the fresh start servers, I decided to give it a chance.

Of course, lucky me, I chose the Death server. I didn’t know about an accurate server population website until two days ago. If I had known the population would be this freakishly low, I wouldn’t have bothered leveling a character there. However, people on Death were convinced that we would be merged in a week or two . . . and then here comes this message about no plans to merge Fresh Start worlds.

Let’s put this into context:

The PRIVATE server of a long-dead MMO, Warhammer Online, had 800+ players on it yesterday. The Death server of New World had like 500-ish tops at the same time yesterday. There is seriously no excuse for a modern MMO to allow servers to get this underpopulated without merging.

3 Likes

last year ppl at least had 1 transfer token to swap manually…

now you are stuck on a dead server and with more and more ppl leaving the game because of that… it will just snowball …

you need to react ASAP…

merge every under 1k server pls

dont let it die again …

6 Likes

Let us apply the patch for the sweaty companies before the merges…

Translated , to real talk.

We the “CMs” told the Team that the Playerbase wants us to Merge Fresh Start Servers.

The Team wasnt aware of this , dont have a Plan for Fresh Start merges now.

Tells us what?

The Team has no Clue about the State of their Own Game. N1 lets wait 2-3 weeks again untill the Server PoP is even lower and players Leave again… then we dont have to Merge that Often HAH!

Lets go back to 30k Peak Players.

7 Likes

Medea is dead af PLEASE MERGE

2 Likes

Same at SA servers, players are leaving to legacy and we cant play a single outpost rush, a few peoples doing mutated and we cant find a decent lobby… This thing happened a year ago before the release of Lost Ark, a lot of my friends leave because of the same reason, and they came back to play fresh servers and the same thing will happen again… Please dont let more people leave, do something asap!

5 Likes

would they enable server transfer token on Fresh Start server?

Only to legacy servers, but also no ETA for this.