Fresh Start Server Questions

So these are servers that other people can transfer to? pff , i really wanted to level up to a server starting from 0 ,with no transfers… … that’s a pity :confused:

1 Like

I just want to know a “Yes/No” and Date.

I cna then decide what to do. Currently stopped playing to not waste my time on current character if I choose to start again on transfer locked fresh server.

you know if everyone made a new toon fast enough might be able to cap the server and prevent transfers. there’s your fresh start server.

now go and light the beacon and off to the reddits

yes.

FYI - Posted 8 Hours Ago

Yikes. Sort of figured they would be re-considering as I had mentioned in a previous post.

Cant say im surprised. Tempering expectations.

Well condiering how many YouTubers are click baiting their videos with them just for the hits. I am not surprised we got info.

1 Like

After all the hype I surely hope ya’ll will be pushing out some fresh start servers. Myself and multiple others in my group will be coming back but only on a fresh server.

Bruh, you call whatever that guy said “info”? He literally said nothing and even if he said no fresh start I’d only believe it from a CM, not from an AGS customer service guy (no offence tho)…

1 Like

all cosmetics, twitch drops. amazon prime, and bought in store are account wide so can be used on any character you make

From PTR:

It takes 1-3 days to get to 60
It takes about a week to get to craft 200.

Trust me, legacy servers are never going to die. Most of the hype around those server are returning players. Sure there is also many vets but most if not all servers are allready at cap and overbooked. There is also going to be new and returning players that join the legacy servers.

1 Like

There will definitely be some really competitive 60s going to fresh start to dominate new players, but there’s a 0% chance they will abandon characters with 1-3k hours of progress on.

When I see people say legacy server will die I just laugh to myself.

I am all for making the rise to 60 take less time, but I think they went waaaaaay too far with it. It sounds like you won’t be able to enjoy side quests without being extremely over powered for the main quest line.

1 Like

Wel… i should not speak about this since i also belived it took to short time back at release. old gamer and im used to play old mmo games. this is the first mmo since wow release.

For me it felt wrong that getting to 60 was alot faster then getting crafting to max.

I just hope a release of fresh start servers honestly because this is the thing that im waiting for month to come back on NW with some friends
With if possible 3 months, at least, without any transfer.

Will there be fresh start servers after 25 - 60 has been completed?

did at least one of the new server could be pvp lock on 24/24 for everybody? (no more bot breaking economy and goldbuyers this way)

1 Like

Are we getting fresh start servers for South America? Economy is fucked up on Devaloka and I just want to start new, without big guilds coming to my server and destroying everything.

PLEASE PLEASE HAVE AT LEAST ONE PVP SERVER WHERE YOU HAVE TO ALWAYS FLAG.

Maybe, even make it so that unequipped items drop upon death? But even just a single pvp server would be so amazing.