Fresh Start server?

For those who still play the game, why do you care about new servers without transfers?
Let ppl come back the game from 0.
Keep playing on your servers :smiley:

3 Likes

I hope amazon considers this

100% would return on a fresh server. that is ofc amazon can deliver on the bugs/exploits and city economy issues.

1 Like

No west coast? I don’t really wan to play at 200 ping.

I can’t speak about the situation now because I was out of the game for a long time. But at the start there were so many exploits and bugs that as a player you felt like things you do don’t matter because other people are just cheating their way there. This kills any motivation to continue investing time into this game. Other people or companies having more gold or stuff is not the issue, as a midrange player on the casual to hardcore spectrum I expect a lot of people having more progression than me. Following the development and news about New World this situation just got worst after I stopped playing. This is why I would not come back to a broken system that had so many issues and would like to start on a clean and fresh server where the integrity of the ingame economy is still intact and will be kept that way.

3 Likes

Hey all!

We hear you on Fresh Start servers and we think they’re cool too :wink:

We’ll have more information in the coming weeks.

139 Likes

knew it <3

1 Like

Nice !

1 Like

we need it

1 Like

New fresh start server confirmed! Thank you so much, you’ll make lots of people happy.

1 Like

Lets goooo!!!

1 Like

Yeeahh
And another slot for a characters, plz!

noice :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m glad we won’t have 300 topics / everyday on this topic anymore

6 Likes

Fresh start w/ some accommodation for 40-60 please! Otherwise I’m worried people might get burnt out post the revamped starting experience :sweat_smile:

Official petition to bring back Belovodye please

1 Like

I think fresh start servers are a good idea AFTER the territory management revamp goes live. The current game design will just lend itself to the same problem on live: hardcore players/companies will be untouchable getting rich off Everfall and Windsward.

Five-head gaming made a video on it New World Brimstone Sands Fresh Servers? Or Should We Wait For Territory Revamp? - YouTube

10 Likes

LETS GO WE NEED THAT LUXENDRA PLEASE :slight_smile: strong text

you made my day, a great day!!! you da best bro…we hope that fresh start and you gonna see over 100k players again!!!

Very happy to hear that … i hope you just make it simple… " New server " with no transfers !