Fresh Start Transfers/Merge

Myself and a few hundred others participated in your Return to Aeternum event. It was very low pop from the beginning and required us to grind exceptionally hard for the objectives. We were also forced to be west even though all our streamers fought for east. We also never got to see even half of our town taxes paid for by income. So it was an egregious grind on all fronts. Now with the event at a close, even after passing out unlimited codes and open the server to the public, the server population of Titan is non existent. 150 players maximum. Invasions are impossible, town upkeep is impossible, and there is absolutely no PvP.

We simply implore you to allow us to transfer to east fresh starts. Don’t let our hard work go to waste. It’s absolutely appalling to expect us to go to legacy. At the very least we need a merge into a populated fresh start right away. So many have already quit the game, or gone back to legacy characters because this server is unplayable. It took me over 30 mins to find a DPS last night for a dungeon. Which is easily the most popular class.

Towns are downgrading to nothing, Resources will cease to be able to be refined. We need immediate action. This is a terrible way to treat your streamer’s communities.

6 Likes

So soon? If they want to keep those who returned they need to merge them ASAP.

Bump

Hello there @KingJulian, welcome to the New World forums,

Thank you for reaching out with this request, I appreciate the well detailed post regarding the status of your server, I can understand your frustation, as @Prasinos333 kindly mentioned there are currently no plans to allow transfers or merges, however what I would like to recommend is to make a post in the feedback category with this information, that is the best place to get the attention from the developers and the community alike as I am sure there are other people in the community who feel the same way as you.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

:dragon:

wrong?

Hello @Dolita,

That post was referring legacy servers, in this case the post is regarding the Fresh Start servers. I always recommend to keep an eye out for here for the official news:

Thank you for your understanding!

:dragon:

1 Like