This has been a problem since the release of the game, i see other topics that have been closed. Yet the problem still exists so i Would like to address this again for the QoL optimization.
- What is your character name in New World: Feigar
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Barri
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Scrolling in friendslist make friends ‘online’ ‘offline’ ‘muted’ ‘blocked’ huzzle every time. You have to scroll down and up 10 times to see who is actual ‘online’. It’s a complete mess and very annoying.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It’s just very much annoying for something we use multiple times when online.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: by scrolling down and up for 10 times or so.
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: n/a
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: See information above
Extra info: if you’re going to test/reproduce this, make sure you have enough added friends, some blocked, muted, online and offline so you get my point ;).
Hope this can be fixed in the future, thanks.