****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
- What is your character name in New World: WarMongerian
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Pluto
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Game freezes up in mid-swing while cutting down trees, requires [control + alt + delete] = end task to end. Once I restarted the game, it kept on happening. I restarted my computer, and restarted the game, and within a few trees, it recurred for a third time. I then took a few hours off, restarted, and again, within a few trees, the game froze up once more. After the last time, just before the servers went down for the patch, I logged back in and left feedback before logging out normally. Didn’t attempt any further tree chopping.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug, no doubt.
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It repeatedly ended my gameplay entirely.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: In no way, was forced to the extreme measure of using task manager to end New World program each time.
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Once the bug happens, the game is totally frozen (not the computer), but a still image of my character frozen in mid swing is forthcoming, should this patch not fix the issue.
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Go out and chop down a tree, any tree, and within a few moments, the game freezes in mid-swing.