Full Harvester Gear Missing after Update

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Montresor
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: US East - Eden
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: After logging on after the patch, I found that all of my purple harvesting gear with INT was gone from my storage.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: The bug deleted my gear AND incredibly hindered my ability to make coin in the game. I am heavily invested into harvesting, with 3 major harvesting trophies, top end gear and tools, and the food buffs to go along with it. I am now crippled financially because I specialized in this and lack the resources to effectively pivot to something else that is even marginally close to as good.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No. That is where you come in…
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Nothing to capture because it is gone!
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I am not certain - I would honestly turn question onto you all in hopes of finding a way to reverse it.
2 Likes

when I last logged off I had my full harvesting set on and when I logged back in just now every piece of harvesting luck armor is just gone… doesn’t exist. How is a bug like this even possible. Thought I’d seen enough crazy bugs in this game but this probably takes the cake. Just gonna have to repurchase a whole set >:(

1 Like

Same thing happened to me, logged in after update and my character was naked, harvester gear gone, checked every storage and still nothing. :frowning:

My hat is missing.

After the update i’m missing all my Harvesting gear. Logged on and was naked :expressionless:
Have any one an idea where to go or how to get this back?

We’ve addressed this here! Harvesting Gear Disappeared! - #123 by TigerCr4ne

Known issue: [Bug Megathread] November Monthly Release (1.1)
Known Issues – November Monthly Release (1.1)

Since there are a ton of threads about this already, I’m going to close this thread to consolidate information.