- What is your character name in New World: NotDawson
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Eupana
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Moving at a normal speed while encumbered. Also allows for jumping and climbing. Movement is glitchy/ jumpy.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Potential exploit but probably just a bug. Don’t know limits of it.
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Full movement capabilities while encumbered.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Not yet. Tried relogging, resting at a campsite, removing weight and then re-adding, taking damage, harvesting, and walking in water. Even fully closing the game and reopening does not fix.
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Could not add video but link is to my drive: 2021-10-07 21-05-54.mp4 - Google Drive
Will attach the video later if I can figure it out.
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Was harvesting a wolf and hit auto-run as it finished. Became encumbered after harvesting but the game still allowed me to move.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.