Furnishing Schematics

I would love to see the schematics in furnishing to have same name for the items that you will learn/craft so that you can easily track your progress and not waste a schematics that you can sell having to find that you already learn that schematics. Unlike the schematics in armor and weapons the name of the item is given.

3 Likes

I support this. Having different names for schematics than the actual object being created creates a problem. Although I would just suggest implementing a system that notifies the player they have already learned the schematic when attempting to salvage. Seems like the reasonable thing to do.

2 Likes

I would love for them to be able to sort the names out as you mentioned and to flag the schematics we already know would be great too. Can’t believe that during testing this wasn’t thought of.

3 Likes

yes, if you try to learn a recipe or schematic you already know it should be locked from use, or at the very least give you a warning “This schematic has already be learned, are you sure you want to use it?”

The fact that its not in the game is mind blowing, I have wasted a few of them early game because I assumed it would not let us use them if we have in the past.

1 Like

Same here, i have made an Evernote to mark down what i have so far just so i dont use something someone else in my Guild needs or what i want to sell… It is still being edited by me at this time with the “other names” when i get the rescipes but will be quite a bit… :skull:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.