Furniture not enabled i guess!

After the Dev team said that furniture has been enabled, nothing has been changed, it still tags as a mission item, i have restarted everything but nothing has changed! check it up please, thnx in advance

3 Likes

yeah, I don’t understand why they would post that it has ben enabled when it clearly hasn’t and then not said anything about it for over 24 hours.

3 Likes

I think it was a little lawyer speak that you can now put it in your house. Can’t move it to the bank, not sure if you can trade it, and you can’t auction it. I have a lot of pieces stocked up that I’d really like to sell … looks over at amazon.

2 Likes

Yeah, u cant sell it or trade it. but for some stupid reason you can buy it from the trading post :confused:

2 Likes

I guess these items were already in the post before the whole thing happened!

2 Likes

Can’t trade it. Just made a minor trophy for someone after they gave me the mats to make it, and then couldn’t give it to them. :confused:

An ETA for getting this functionality back in game would be very much appreciated.

2 Likes

Um, i don’t see anything in the most recent patch regarding this problem being fixed. We’re nearing 2 weeks now, I believe, without any fix. Is there a reason why a whole profession is being treated like this?

1 Like

Yes I have to say this is starting to get really really annoying so a fix would be fantastic sooner rather than later please AGS.

1 Like

Yooo Developers… What’s up with this profession ? … give us an update… “we deserve to know what going”!!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.