Furniture Scaling Bug

• What is your character name in New World: JakeL
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Castle of Steel
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Some of the different types of furniture are significantly smaller than other types. I don’t believe this is intended.
  • Is this a bug? Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: Minor, but I would personally like to see them increased in size or clarify how large they are all supposed to be.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes, but I do believe they should be adjusted.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

(end tables, in the picture you can see maple end table, ebony end table, serpentine marble bedside table in this order. ash, maple, oak, and mahogany end tables are too small compared to other types.)

(dressers, in this picture you can see mahogany dresser, ebony dresser, serpentine marble top dresser in that order. ash, maple, oak and mahogany dressers are too small compared to the other ones.)

(armoires, in this picture you can see olive wood armoire, mahogany armoire, and jade apothecary cabinet in that order. olive, cypress, and white oak are too small compared to the other furniture types.)

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
    Find these specific furniture items and place them down. Observe the size difference.
  • When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone)
    11/11/2022 12:38pm EST

I guess I’m unsure if this is intended. It seems like an error to me, as such I reported it.

This is still a potential issue as of the latest update.

This is still a potential issue as of the latest update.

Hey @JakeL, sorry for not being able to respond sooner and thanks for your continuous efforts in helping out the community! I sent the details over to the devs about the size differences on the furnitures you are reporting. Thanks again!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :slight_smile: